Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

WHO'S LOVING YOU

I asked myself this question for several years. when I was wallowing in self-pity at not having the kind of love I desired, until recently I got the answer, yes I did. someone raised a question the other day about a girl at the office, he asked her, if there was anyone she was seeing at the moment. and she obviously said yes, he went further to ask if the love the person had for her had no bounds she said yes. but I think she actually said yes so as not to discredit who she was dating, but the answer got me thinking, of all the people who had loved me at one time be it male/female, relatives, friends et all. how many would have gone lengths to love me without reserve? And I couldn't come up with an honest answer. Am not saying they never loved me, rather am saying no one loved me without reserve because at one point in time they all left cause of reasons best known to them. I am guilty too tho but I know better now.
Most of us are in one form of relationship or the other, some profitable, most aren't but due to the fact that we crave acceptance and LOVE on a daily basis (you should see my crave meter) and when we don't get the acceptance we desire we tend to become sad and bitter leading us to end up doing things to make us feel better about ourselves(hurting ourselves in the process), we want people to know, understand, and love us senseless, you know that part where you have this sense of belonging, and happiness that there is someone out there who would do anything and everything to make sure you never have to cry in your lifetime, the joy that comes from just hearing that persons voice , judgments passed with gentleness, no harsh words, ultimate source of comfort, your river of hope, your stream of unending joy, galaxy of love but the last time I checked only God has that on his CV/Resume. You might argue with me and say oh my boo/friend/ relative/parents love me in this manner not only God, but lemme help you clarify something's. You see humans are erratic (dynamic) in nature, people change quicker than the night turns to day, people get bored of other people, tired of hearing you blab about your problems etc…… but ever since He told me that He loved me before I ever thought of loving him back. You see He is God, He never changes and He isn't tired of you telling him your problems, He won't ever reveal your secrets to anyone as opposed to humans who are unreliable, God craves relationship the way you do, He wants you badly, ever since the fallout of man from the garden of Eden He has been looking for a way to reconcile man unto himself and he did by sending his son to die for me, for me no other love can be compared to the love God has for me, even when I mess up badly and make him upset He still gives me the chance to ask for forgiveness and He forgives and forgets as opposed to humans who practice forgive but never forget , He loves me and I sleep easy knowing that no matter what am going through He is beside me, telling me sue relax its just a phase, He is as creative and funny as it gets one minute you think your world is ending, next minute you are laughing and saying thank you for your works are wonderful, yes I get my creativity from Him, I could go on and on about the love of God but most of you probably won't read it because you doubt the things written saying how can a holy God love a lowly sinner like me, I want to tell you that He loves you unconditionally with your sin and He is saying come let me break you and make you anew, so don't say wait let me clean up my life before He can love me, He is saying come let me clean you up. He knows your thoughts and even before you speak he knows the words that word drip from your lips. See the thought of him loving me blows my mind away.
So before you allow yourself get carried away by the kind of love the world gives to you, I want you to know that there is someone who craves your love and because you were made to please him, you will be so empty until you turn back to him. He loves you publicly, privately, lonely, lovely or ugly. He loves you without boundaries, broke or rich, fine or ugly, any which way he loves you. So in your quiet time where you think and meditate know that God is asking you this question; "my child. WHO IS LOVING YOU"

LOVE SUZANNE

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

2 comments:

  1. Lovely... The best of man is 'man'. Its true and proven. God's love is eternal. I'm grateful. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you too and thanks for taking your time to read thru.

    ReplyDelete