Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

RANDOM MUSINGS

So here I am, lying down and thanking God that Mtn decided to spare us the hassle of cursing them to mars and back.

Found out that simi lost her dad, even though they weren't close and all that. just reading about his death from her brother too made me realize how grateful I should be on behalf of my family.
My prayers go out to her family.

Here is a thing or two I thought everyone should reflect on.

We have become so engrossed in our selves to an extent we no longer have time to care for others, yes they might be in our thoughts, prayers on our lips everyday but reaching out to our loved ones enables them know and understand that we are out here soliciting for them.

We may not be aware of the struggles that goes on in everyone's life,
we may not be there when they take their last breath on earth.
It goes a long way when we know deep down that we didn't just say I love you's, we showed the love and was privileged enough to share this persons life in one way or the other.

I know its easier said than done.

Yes we might get so caught up with our work, school or most times doing nothing.

I implore you to reach out to that relative,friend,parents even foes because you only get to live once and leave your mark forever.
Write that letter, make that phone call, and try to visit.

Be kind,Be kind, Be kind.

I will take my own advice and try to do same.


Love Suzanne.

12 comments:

  1. Too bad, often times we show our love to the ones we really care about just when they leave this world...

    God help us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. God help us. I am guilty as charged if this is a crime. I live in the moment, forgetting everything that isn't around. Those people need us even though they won't say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a timely word. We should derobe ourselves of selfishness n clothe ourself in selflessness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like christ himself did for us.thank you isaac.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be the first to admit to this deficiency of attention on my loved ones. And its something I'm working to rid myself of. Thanks for this message, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As in ehn, I am so gulty of this thing.I am working on myself everyday. You welcome walter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely message, its actually true, as they say, you don't know what you have until its gone. I thank God that regardless of what I see I try to look at the good in people that are important in my life, cos you might not know tomorrow.


    www.infashionrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey thank you so much for adding that. Sometimes we just focus on the bad aspect of a persons character to a point we push them away. I am guilty of this in some way. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. The key is TAKING ONE's OWN advice....Sometimes, it is to difficult to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Difficult? Its sometimes impossible to do. But that's what trying is for abi?

      Delete