Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

AN OPEN LETTER TO MR SMASH & DASH

Hey lovelies(too much blog reading,turn me to oyibo woman),hope you guys had a swell weekend? I did oh and well am seriously so sorry for not posting this when I was supposed to do so. *you need reasons?* well it's just partly because my body decided that's its long overdue for a break, I can't have. So bear with me. So the response I got to the first letter was amazing, it's good to know that there are folks who would air their views regardless of what peeps say about decency and removal of sexual ills in our society. Here is a letter directed at the one night stand bobo (that's guy in Pidgin English), enjoy the read.

Disclaimer: this letter is not directed to any group or one person, but if the contents spur you to live right then dear, change for good. But if you have no need for it please share with your friends and let's make this country and the world at large a better place to live in. let's get down to it.

DEAR Mr. Smash & Dash.
Hey, how are you? Hope you are doing great? That name makes me remember cow and chicken but that's not what I want to talk about (definitely you don't want to listen or read about cows and chickens). I heard you scored bragging rights for one week oops sorry 5 working days, congratulations. But wait what exactly are we celebrating? Oh ok you added another unsuspecting girl to your repertoire of "slept with" list. I take my congratulations back (no be fight sha), I just don't think it's appropriate for me to say congratulations for hurting my kind (I am no feminist) but I will definitely not support your movement.

I happened to stumble across you having a conversation with your buddies about how you had rambunctious (noisy and lacking in graces or discipline) sex last night with that girl you met at the club and how you made her want more to a point where her orgasm was so powerful that it turned the TV on, I nearly screamed liar, and the devil would sure agree with me that all you said were manufactured from the pit of hell, according to a guy I spoke to recently he defined one night stand as a tradition where two people usually male and female come together to have awkward sex and regret it later, no other definition cuts it for me. One night stands for guys are seen as rites of passage just as a woman sees her first period, so tell me, where did you have such awesome sex when one night stand sex are usually lacking in graces? You don't have to answer that because you and I know how that went with the last girl. Ask her, I sure wrote to her about the state in which you left her before she departed your apartment.(Read the letter here) http://t.co/q3IsWjzxf3 .

But there were some things you also forgot to tell you buddies too, but some of them already know how you felt because they do this things too. From the anticipation down to the bragging, there was Fear and Shame in between.The fear of not being adequate, not being able to deliver good sex but you ditched that and said to yourself it's just a one night stand and nobody cares if its lousy or not. The fear of STD's and risk of HIV/AIDS so you wore a condom and felt the fear disappear. Unto the shame, after the sex the shame crept in you couldn't believe you had just done what you promised yourself never to do again, well you made sure the shame disappeared few days later and then the bragging came later that's where I heard all you said. But dear let me explain some things to you in the next few paragraphs.

You don't remember her name neither can she remember yours, you have no plans of ever talking to her again, but even if you do just remember that each time you sleep with a lady a part of you goes with her and Vice-versa, so please calculate the number of women you have slept with, that's the amount of tiny you's scattered around and tiny her's infused in you, need I also remind you that whenever you have sex with a girl,you also have sex with her past (that is all the men she has slept with,you sef don sleep with them,scary right? *am not saying you are gay sha* but you get my drift). The Afrobeat king, fela anikulapko kuti once said in an interview for THE NEWS MAGAZINE 5 APRIL, 1993, PAGE 29 to be exact, and "he said sex is power and you must know how to use it well. Sex itself is deceitful because you can be having sex with 30 people at the same time while sleeping with just one person all nah for the mind". But you should ask yourself if that's what the creator of all flesh wants for you; I will leave you to answer that for yourself.

I have been able to gain insights into the world of men by the sheer power of conversations with beautiful minds, but I must not forget to remember the things I have learned from them, let me share some of those lessons with you. No matter how handsome, rich and nice you come across to every lady you meet and intend to sleep with, those qualities alone in a man are minor compared to a man with a strong value system, a beautiful character , a humble soul, a God-fearing spirit, an intelligent mind and a teachable spirit. Also that the number of girls/ladies you have bedded doesn't make people term you to be a success in life( maybe only to men of your kind, who fraternize with you on basis of habits), it rather only makes you look undisciplined because you lack control over your own sexual organ, a man with no control over such a powerful tool that has the ability to birth generations into this world or destroy him like wise is weak, and no man wants to be seen as a weakling, therefore the same way you guard your heart from heart wreckers, guard your brokocus (sex organ) jealously, Give no room for the enemy to make you slave to anything earthly most especially sex.

Likewise, I mustn't forget to remind you of one other thing Mr. smash, some of those girls you meet in shady places have future ambitions, some big dreams, dreams bigger than them, beautiful hearts, minds filled with humorous and crazy stories that would amuse you, they are worth getting to know before you decide to smash and dash that is basically hit that booty and run, I give no justification as to why they would stay in such places, but there is one thing I know, getting to know a person before passing your judgments, works wonders.

I will write you again, but till then avoid being the guy whom everyone talks about just for the mere fact of his immoral activities or sexual prowess like you prefer, and not his achievements or impacts in the lives of people. The fear of a destroyed destiny is the beginning of sexual abstinence.

P.S: Avoid alcohol whenever you can, it clouds your judgment and reduces your ability to exercise your will power. I think the entire universe will agree with me that there is nothing attractive about a drunken man or a man that reeks of alcohol all or most times.

Love Suzanne

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

5 comments:

  1. Deep stuff....and yeah alcohol does a lotta damage

    Ujesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alcohol is destructive.thanks for reading uje.

      Delete
  2. Bravo! God bless you for writing this. Hope you're feeling better now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, GOD bless you plenty. Am more than owk.

      Delete
  3. I am not even sure what how to proceed with my comments without sounding flattery. It is without a doubt a wonderful piece. I wish all men read it, it'd be worth their while.

    ReplyDelete