Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

EMOTION THURSDAY: YOU MUST LOVE ME

Hey everyone. Its less than twenty-four Hours to valentines day. I can't feel the love in the air yet! Since I am in a rural area with no inspiration to write.

"Love sure is a beautiful thing"


Here is a beautiful piece from a dear friend.

Enjoy the read.

I sit here contemplating whether to call your cell phone or not. I check my account balance and realize that its exhausted, Talk about dilemma!!!!!

Just within 20 mins my phone rings and its you.

How on earth did this happen?

And they told me telepathy was a vague idea.
Took me 30 seconds to pick up.

Trying to put up a front that doesn't show how excited I am about talking to you,

you see:

You were on my mind the minute I woke up.

Butterflies in my stomach
Inability to concentrate
Sweaty palms
Stuttering when I speak.
Rapid heartbeat
Clumsiness in another dimension even tho I enjoy it sef when am awkward with you cause you get me.

Above all that the joy I get when I am with you.
Like time could stop and fade sef

You are my friend first and it makes utter sense that I get this feelings.

There were series of in betweens but you are like nothing I have experienced.

Well I have no idea, if you feel the same way but it doesn't matter.
Because for me to experience this feelings, its a privilege for me.

If this is what love feels like, I am happy i felt it for you.

But then, I see it in your eyes whenever you call my name, your careful choice of words, your inability to understand why my sing-song voice affects you so much.
You want to make me happy each time even if its at the expense of your own happiness.

With this evil smirk on my face, it suddenly hit me.
I Don Catch you.
Today nah today. You Must love me.


XoXo

Sushy green. @ICCSTN on twitter.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

5 comments: