Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

LIKE ITS CHRISTMAS

Hey everyone, its December again and the weather is definitely not in my favor but the truth is this, I love holidays and am sure you will all agree with me, even if most of the time is spent with me watching reruns and lying in my pajamas feeling lazy. Gone were those days when holidays were spent moving from one relatives house to the other eating rice and chicken and also collecting neat bank notes for keeps to show off for school later, mehn I miss my childhood days.

But music helps to keep body and soul, that's why I decided to write this post for those that are in love with GOOD music……. Introducing a good friend of mine (ok just famzing sha) "Xuzia Nyenwe Sam Woruka" I so love this dude and his music in totality of purpose****sue stop with the English already****. After hearing one of the songs on his mix tape which is set to be released next year thru my very wonderful friend sunny(God bless you for infecting me with the Xuzia fever), and is sure to blow your minds away. I couldn't help but fall in love with him already, did I mention he loves cake and every other sweet thing you can imagine, did I also tell you guys how cute he is? That's him in the picture feed your eyes.

His voice; I lack words to describe it and as thoughtful as ever he has blessed our hearts and ears with good music for the season, have fun listening and catching the fever too. So if you hear this music playing on the radio in your city feel free to call in and request it. Life shouldn't be so hard. Remember Christ is the reason for the season

Here is one from me to you; *it's a new day, it's a new season, I wanna love you like its Christmas morning*

Like it's Christmas from 'Xuzia': http://bit.ly/13FAf8R

Feel free to follow him on twitter @Xuzia02 and tell him how you feel about this song.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year in advance

Love Suzanne.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment