Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

THANK YOU'S 2013

Hey guys! Well I feel like 2014 is here already, but I have to tell myself that my calendar is filled with illusions and all that daydreaming stuff(I live inside my head). Now back to reality its just a day to an entire new year, and I want to take time to say my thank you's to those who have made my year worthwhile and to those who taught me some crazy lessons even though in my wildest dreams I would never have thought they would do the things they did, 2013 was a big year for me, and I wouldn't have made it without you guys. If your name doesn't appear here, it doesn't mean you are forgotten, it simply means my poor brain is acting human. For everyone that crossed my path I remember you all, in no particular order.

Iheanacho Chioma cynthia sushi Tata Green, I really never understood all your reasons for adopting all the plenty names,spending time with you for 12mnths straight taught me the beauty of friendships,tolerance and acceptance of sovereignty. I am blessed to have a friend like you.
Enyindah sunny peter, thanks for being my friend,confidant,backbone, if I start saying thank you I fit go on till next year. Thanks for pushing me to aspire to dream big. I see a huge 2014 for us.

Itimi jopesi this my small madam. The first blogger that allowed me into her space. Thanks for being kind with your words and encouraging me beyond reason to walk with God. I value your friendship,may we never lose contact.

Princess ucheonwu, chai this my chubby girl, you helped me when all was lost, kind words et all, may I never lose u.

Michael okeyode, you this friend of many years, nobody smart pass you mehn, we share the same birth dates and I qualify you as brother even if we hardly talk. P.S I have a blackberry now and it hasn't helped our communication.

Frank coal, bestie to dah gan. Thanks for being there.

Belema,oluchi,lizzie what would friendship mean without having you three. I wouldn't want to think of it.

Xuzia and torious God bless you guys for the laughter and good music I was graced with through you this year, I wait in earnest for the mixtape.

Emeka nobis, hammed ajiboye,sola fajana, leke alder,steve harris, eloxie, and all those twitter people. I bless the day I heard about you guys, turned my life around. I wait in earnest for your book mr emeka. God bless you guys. Adewunmi Goke you too are a blessing.

Uje,aby miss purple heart, ugo ukam, Afoma. this bloggers turned friends are women that would shake places in time to come. Am blessed to have met you guys.

Benny, I know even in secret you pray hard for I and pp. For your comments et all. May grace never cease from your life.

ANNETTE DAVIES for this friend that won't go away even with distance, I love you gan, can't wait for the shopping sprees and country touring when we finally become rich and famous. P.S I am waiting for that day, so you can actually join this streets of twitter.

And to all the other awesome folks that time and space won't allow me mention. I love you all for the support and criticism that pushed me forward. my stalkers and haters yes people won't always like me. 2014 is a huge year for all of us. I won't lose any of you and I pray earnestly that God in his infinite mercies grant you all grace to see the new year and surpass your own expectations. Amen.

P.S if I offended you in the course of living my life,online/off line, knowingly or unknowingly, I am truly sorry, and I hope you find a way in your heart o forgive ol' sue.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

15 comments:

  1. Awwww...babe! Thank u so much! :') I'm glad i met you, you're a truly special lady! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the shout out :)) ..God bless and keep us all and yeah am glad I met u too

    This is cheers to a blessed 2014
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lady with few words to be spoken, and in her writings shines brighter. Thanks for being part of my 2013.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And my name comes up Third(I know it's in no particular order but you can't blame a girl for rejoicing at little things na *wink*), yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

    I love you much dear, I'm glad we met. I value our friendship big time. Thanks for the initial and post-initial stalking (this is my story and I'm sticking with it :p).

    May your 2014 make 2013 look like a joke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always cracking me up. Amen oh.which story no try am oh. Love you too hun.

      Delete
  5. My awesomely annoying friend its Sushy not sushi am not a chinese food. The truth is your my 2013 new year gift from God am most grateful our paths crossed, what you are these year is the least you can ever be, your latter would be greater than your past in all ramification of life. Thank you for being ma friend!! See you tomorrow as would be explaining why you didn't mention my complete names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spell check on my phone said it won't accept 'y' nah 'I' the thing dey collect, all mean same. Thanks dear. Amen oh and you too. See you in 2014

      Delete
  6. I am actually blushing and that is something for rare and special occasions only.

    I want to say that knowing you as I have has been nothing but pure joy and your letters are classics.

    This is a wonderful way to draw the curtains on 2013 and step into 2014.

    Thanks dear, have a great year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend said black people don't blush jare. Can you believe I screen grabbed that message about u reading those letter twice. Chai Goke may you never lack joy and grace in your life. Have a great year ahead.

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for the mention. So very nice of you. God bless you and cause you to ride in high places in 2014. There's so much more ahead you, more to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunty eloho. I quietly stalk you oh. You inspire me gan. God bless you too ma.

      Delete
    2. You see, stalker! You they stalk my big sist. :p

      PS: stalk her well sha, she's super dope.

      Delete
  8. Susie is gonna make me cry and laff at d same time..:-D
    Thanks so much for being special to me,yu sef know that my life wud suck without yu.
    Love yu a thousand times over

    ReplyDelete