Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

CHASTITY AINT STUPIDITY

Hey y'all I know I haven't been consistent in my promises but it's hard when you really down, health wise and don't have the motivation to do anything but I have taken time out to pen this down. Not forgetting the open letter series coming soon. Please be patient with me.
So I was listening to the conversations of a group of people on the bus the other day: guess what it was about? Well you wouldn't believe how horrified they were at the rate at which ladies open their legs easily just for cash or whatever numerous reasons that they felt right, I was embarrassed but at the same time a bit irritated by the thought of these girls doing things to bring shame to the entire woman race, Don't get me wrong I don't hate on my kind, but whatever affects them affects me. So here I am expressing my thoughts on this issue the way I know best. You see as a lady it's hard to do certain things and get away with it and trust me it gets at me sometimes because there are things I want to do as a lady(crazy things, ask me later) but I can't do them because the society has crafted out what is expected of us as the weaker vessel. But that one nah topic for another day, a friend of mine posted something on Facebook the other day and I couldn't help but laugh and also reflect on what he was saying, he said that most women are crying everyday about how men are breaking their hearts and still jump into bed with every tom, dick, and harry that has a car and a good career or proposes marriage*laughs*. Am not going to play the blame game here but am going to go ahead and say this to every guy/lady that finds time to read this, who is in any form of relationship including myself.
Firstly to the guys, you all claim you want a girl who loves and cares for you and all what not's that you desire, especially to the ones who want decent girls but can't help than to keep their eyes to the numerous wanton/wayward girls in the street and give the excuse of "guys are moved by sight" one day your sight would give way to you going ahead to sleep with whatsoever person you see on the streets. That's why you have so many who even after getting institutionalized (married) still find themselves desecrating their marriage vows. But thank God for self-control sha most men are finding a way to control their sexual appetite its a struggle for most but I respect their courage and resilience and I pray that God would help them remain faithful to their partners irrelevant of the tempations we ladies throw at them. How do I know? I have been privilegded to listen to most men tell me their stories and what they still struggle with.
Unto the ladies who this post was intended for right from the start, you don't have to go naked for a man to fall crazyily and helplessly in love with you. I see women everyday, on the streets, at work,internet and all over the place, and the message they pass across is please I have no value and I need a man to have sex with, this write up may offend you but I believe my message will definitely get across.They sell themselves short hereby condeming other women who aren't practising their way of life. I would like to say before anything else that most men are getting tired of seeing ladies expose their bodies. You go around giving your heart to every guy that sweet talks his way into your head, telling you what you need to hear, how many men do you have to sleep with before you get to the one? how many handbags,lands,clothes and material things do you have to acquire by living in immorality before you learn how to be chaste. He shows traits of being an abuser, a thief and a liar and you still say you want to be with him, he has no reverence for God, no regard for the cross. All because you can't stand the thought of being lonely,Remember loneliness lead to desperation and when you become desperate anything is acceptable and u settle for less, something inferior other than what christ had in mind for you. The part I can't comprehend is the part where these so called ladies after all these acts still expect to get someone wonderful to settle down with forgetting its not about getting married, its about staying married,Not forgetting the part where they have someone who loves them to bits and pieces and because of money decide to go sleep with a guy who has cash but wants a sexmate. With illusions in this girls mind that he will get married to her. And am like Really? Where were you when he was suffering? When he had nothing to eat, ladies guys can smell a fake from afar, sleeping with older married men just goes a long way in showing how desperate you are *smh*. All these are just peanut as to what these ladies do.
Ain't judging but its a sick trend going around that women have lost their value system,self esteem and self worth. I like to think I was created for a reason so ladies here is the answer before the question any man who wants your heart would Go to christ knowing its in his possession, refuse to cheapen yourself for loose change knowing that if you work as hard as you can God would reward your efforts (then you can buy as much material things as you desire) *cant wait to buy my first car tho*, do not settle if he ain't the one it ain't him. Some relationships are toxic and can only bring nothing but pain stay away from men who abuse you (mentally,physically and emotionally) and wait for that one person. But before then remember that Christ loves you publicly,privately,lonely or ugly without conditions and he want you to give him all the keys to your heart and stop loving him from a distance. He wants to make you happy only if you let him.
Love who you are only then would others be attracted to you
Remember to leave your comments and feedbacks I love hearing from you..
Love Suzanne.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment