Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

THE BEGINNING OF THE END + 20TH POST

My days are numbered.


And, no am not talking about my days on earth, am speaking specifically about my days as an intern.


See how quickly time flies sha. Feels like just yesterday when my dad was consoling me because I nearly passed out when I looked for a place to intern at and just couldn't find one for two months, crazy right?

Am sure if you had to stay for a month doing nothing, you definitely will feel my pain gan (shout out to the students affected by Asuu strike, 5months no be beans).


Just last week someone asked me about my plans for school and beyond and I was in a daze about what to say.

I realized that I have to stop thinking about what I want to do and figure out what I should be doing instead.

Looking at the amount of wisdom and growth I have amassed since I was seventeen, it sure is mind blowing. But I have God to thank for all that has happened to me since then. The good, bad, and the ugly.

"One day you are 17 and you're planning for someday. And then quietly without you ever knowing, someday is today. And the someday is yesterday. And this is your life- John Green"



When I started this blog, I was a bit anxious about how I was going to get people to read my stuff, but I had amazing people who pushed me to see further than today, and I kept writing, it's been wonderful since then. I want to say thank you to everyone who has read, shared, commented and criticized my blog. Moving forward without fear of the future and am sure it's going to be awesome. Here i am saying thank you for your love and support.

God is my muscle. Heading towards the future geared with positivity, determination and a smile, knowing that God's hand is in it all.

P.S its 20th of January and it's my 20th post.




Love Suzanne.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

2 comments:

  1. keep the touch burning gul d lord is ur strength. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice write up.

    testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete